USA: Gymboree Recalls Baby Shoes, Choking Hazard
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp is recalling a range of baby sandals as the plastic flowers adorning them pose a safety hazard.
Gymboree received a number of customer comments on the risk the 'Caroline Flower' shoes present, with four customers reporting that the flowers had come off.
One child is said to have pulled the flower off the sandal, placed it in her mouth and started to choke
Gymboree sold approximately 5,600 of the shoes in its stores and over the internet between May and July.
The sandals, which were made in China, have a white upper sole and a cork-covered outer sole, with a white decorative plastic flower attached to the top of the front strap.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Gymboree Company's net sales for the 2005 financial year increased 14%, with comparable store sales jumping 9%....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Children's retail chain Gymboree's Board of Directors has replaced current CEO Lisa Harper with the company's president Matthew McCauley as part of an executive shake-up....
Children's retail chain Gymboree has beat forecasts with tripled third-quarter income, and has upped its full-year profit outlook....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retail brands company Gymboree has reported a 14 per cent jump in third-quarter net sales on a same-store sales rise of 10 per cent....
Apparel, accessories and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has appointed Lisa Bayne to the position of executive vice president/chief marketing officer....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022