USA: Gymboree Unveils New Baby Wear Concept
Children's clothing chain Gymboree Corp on Wednesday posted a five per cent climb in September same-store sales over the year-ago period and launched its new specialty retail concept for baby apparel. The company said in a press release total sales for the five weeks to October 5 climbed to $49.8 million from $47.2m last year and also raised its earnings expectations for the third quarter and full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"