US: Haggar appoints Anzovino as VP of sourcing
Men's wear manufacturer Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Tony Anzovino as vice president of sourcing as it positions itself for further growth.
Anzovino has experience in apparel manufacturing, sourcing and technical development with multiple brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Urban Outfitters and most recently, JC Penney's private label division.
"Tony brings a remarkable level of talent and capability to a critically strategic area at a time when Haggar is poised for unprecedented growth," said Haggar Clothing president Tim Lyons.
The clothing manufacturer has also named William Davenport chief financial officer to drive sales growth and market share gains. Prior to joining Haggar, Davenport worked at upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus.
Last month, Haggar promoted Nancy Dowling as vice president of merchandising and design in another move aimed at driving growth.
From toxic T-shirts to virtual fitting rooms, defamatory garments and compostable shoes, the clothing and textiles industry in 2012 was anything but dull....
Faced with continuing challenging trading conditions in 2012, retailers responded with a number of different strategies to try to grow their businesses. International expansion, new and larger format ...
US fashion retailer Urban Outfitters has booked a 17% increase in fourth-quarter sales on the back of new store growth and improved merchandise....
Apparel business Hampshire Group has appointed board member Paul Buxbaum as its new chief executive officer, replacing Heath Golden who has resigned....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019