US: Haggar appoints Michael Stitt as Canadian president
Apparel marketer Haggar Clothing has named Michael Stitt as its Canadian president, effective yesterday (18 April).
Stitt, who has been credited for helping Haggar's Canadian growth so far, will be responsible for all of the company's Canadian operations.
Stitt has been with Haggar Canada since its inception in 1999 and previously worked at Canadian women's sportswear company Mister Leonard as national sales manager.
Haggar president and CEO Jim Lewis said: "Michael Stitt has done a tremendous job developing the Haggar brand and business in Canada, and I'm delighted to recognise his efforts.
"His understanding of the Canadian market, and his keen appreciation of the potential of the Haggar brand, will enable him to very effectively drive our business to even greater success, as we become a dominant player in Canada."
Haggar markets men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear. The company's global headquarters are in Dallas, Texas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Clothing marketer Haggar has appointed Edward M Jones III president and creative director of Haggar Women's Wear, effective yesterday (10 April)....
Men's clothing supplier Grand National Apparel is seeking arbitration against Haggar Clothing Company after the latter ended a long-standing licensing deal in what Grand National said was a "sudden an...
Men's wear company Haggar Clothing has appointed David Yarbrough to the position of president, effective yesterday....
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Tad Parnell as vice president, director of sales for JCPenney....
A one-day conference that explores the importance of developing a sound brand strategy that responds to changing consumer needs and preferences is taking place on 19 January 2006 at the Fashion Instit...
Casual and dress apparel company Haggar has named Joseph Harris as the company's senior vice president of global sourcing and product development....
Apparel and sportswear marketer Haggar Corp has named Jim Lewis as the company's new chief executive officer....
Clothing marketer Haggar Corp is to be bought by Infinity Associates LLC, Perseus LLC and Symphony Holdings Limited for approximately $212 million....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective