USA: Haggar Appoints New Vice President
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Karen Rambo as the new vice president of Retail Marketing. As vice president, Rambo will be responsible for developing and executing retail marketing initiatives for the Haggar brand as well as the company's licensed brands, including DKNY. Karen Rambo joins Haggar from Levi Strauss & Company where she held the position of national retail marketing manager. She was responsible for the development, sell-in and execution of strategic marketing plans for Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands and is credited with implementing the first account-specific nationwide Sell-Through Organization for LS Co at JCPenney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022