USA: Haggar Appoints New Vice President
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Karen Rambo as the new vice president of Retail Marketing. As vice president, Rambo will be responsible for developing and executing retail marketing initiatives for the Haggar brand as well as the company's licensed brands, including DKNY. Karen Rambo joins Haggar from Levi Strauss & Company where she held the position of national retail marketing manager. She was responsible for the development, sell-in and execution of strategic marketing plans for Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands and is credited with implementing the first account-specific nationwide Sell-Through Organization for LS Co at JCPenney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack