USA: Haggar Appoints New Vice President
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Karen Rambo as the new vice president of Retail Marketing. As vice president, Rambo will be responsible for developing and executing retail marketing initiatives for the Haggar brand as well as the company's licensed brands, including DKNY. Karen Rambo joins Haggar from Levi Strauss & Company where she held the position of national retail marketing manager. She was responsible for the development, sell-in and execution of strategic marketing plans for Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands and is credited with implementing the first account-specific nationwide Sell-Through Organization for LS Co at JCPenney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar