USA: Haggar Appoints New Vice President
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Karen Rambo as the new vice president of Retail Marketing. As vice president, Rambo will be responsible for developing and executing retail marketing initiatives for the Haggar brand as well as the company's licensed brands, including DKNY. Karen Rambo joins Haggar from Levi Strauss & Company where she held the position of national retail marketing manager. She was responsible for the development, sell-in and execution of strategic marketing plans for Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands and is credited with implementing the first account-specific nationwide Sell-Through Organization for LS Co at JCPenney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands