USA: Haggar Appoints New Vice President
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Karen Rambo as the new vice president of Retail Marketing. As vice president, Rambo will be responsible for developing and executing retail marketing initiatives for the Haggar brand as well as the company's licensed brands, including DKNY. Karen Rambo joins Haggar from Levi Strauss & Company where she held the position of national retail marketing manager. She was responsible for the development, sell-in and execution of strategic marketing plans for Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands and is credited with implementing the first account-specific nationwide Sell-Through Organization for LS Co at JCPenney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020