USA: Haggar Chooses Vice President Of Operations
Haggar Clothing Co announced today the promotion of David Roy to executive vice president of operations, a newly created position, effective immediately. "As we strive to balance retailers' needs with manufacturing capabilities and profitability, our emphasis on business operations stays in the forefront of our corporate priorities," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "David's promotion is a direct result of his demonstrated ability to adapt Haggar products and business operations to the challenges we face in a global marketplace. We are confident that we will see continued efficiencies and improvements under David's leadership and our customers will reap the rewards."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020