USA: Haggar Chooses Vice President Of Operations
Haggar Clothing Co announced today the promotion of David Roy to executive vice president of operations, a newly created position, effective immediately. "As we strive to balance retailers' needs with manufacturing capabilities and profitability, our emphasis on business operations stays in the forefront of our corporate priorities," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "David's promotion is a direct result of his demonstrated ability to adapt Haggar products and business operations to the challenges we face in a global marketplace. We are confident that we will see continued efficiencies and improvements under David's leadership and our customers will reap the rewards."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts