USA: Haggar Clothing Makes Management Changes
Gerry McGee has been promoted to senior vice president of operations for Haggar's subsidiary, Jerell, Ltd effective August 1, 2001. McGee, who has been with Haggar since 1988, has successfully fulfilled positions as general manager in the Robstown plant, vice president and general manager in the Brownsville facility and most recently, vice president Technical Services in the Dallas Corporate office, directly responsible for industrial engineering, quality, pre production, fabric quality, facilities and logistic engineering. As senior vice president of operations, Jerell, Ltd he will be responsible for Jerell day to day operations including, technical services, inventory control, forecasting, purchasing, warehousing, quality control, sourcing and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar