USA: Haggar Clothing Makes Management Changes
Gerry McGee has been promoted to senior vice president of operations for Haggar's subsidiary, Jerell, Ltd effective August 1, 2001. McGee, who has been with Haggar since 1988, has successfully fulfilled positions as general manager in the Robstown plant, vice president and general manager in the Brownsville facility and most recently, vice president Technical Services in the Dallas Corporate office, directly responsible for industrial engineering, quality, pre production, fabric quality, facilities and logistic engineering. As senior vice president of operations, Jerell, Ltd he will be responsible for Jerell day to day operations including, technical services, inventory control, forecasting, purchasing, warehousing, quality control, sourcing and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack