USA: Haggar Clothing Makes Management Changes
Gerry McGee has been promoted to senior vice president of operations for Haggar's subsidiary, Jerell, Ltd effective August 1, 2001. McGee, who has been with Haggar since 1988, has successfully fulfilled positions as general manager in the Robstown plant, vice president and general manager in the Brownsville facility and most recently, vice president Technical Services in the Dallas Corporate office, directly responsible for industrial engineering, quality, pre production, fabric quality, facilities and logistic engineering. As senior vice president of operations, Jerell, Ltd he will be responsible for Jerell day to day operations including, technical services, inventory control, forecasting, purchasing, warehousing, quality control, sourcing and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020