USA: Haggar Clothing Makes Management Changes
Gerry McGee has been promoted to senior vice president of operations for Haggar's subsidiary, Jerell, Ltd effective August 1, 2001. McGee, who has been with Haggar since 1988, has successfully fulfilled positions as general manager in the Robstown plant, vice president and general manager in the Brownsville facility and most recently, vice president Technical Services in the Dallas Corporate office, directly responsible for industrial engineering, quality, pre production, fabric quality, facilities and logistic engineering. As senior vice president of operations, Jerell, Ltd he will be responsible for Jerell day to day operations including, technical services, inventory control, forecasting, purchasing, warehousing, quality control, sourcing and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"