USA: Haggar Clothing Makes Management Changes
Gerry McGee has been promoted to senior vice president of operations for Haggar's subsidiary, Jerell, Ltd effective August 1, 2001. McGee, who has been with Haggar since 1988, has successfully fulfilled positions as general manager in the Robstown plant, vice president and general manager in the Brownsville facility and most recently, vice president Technical Services in the Dallas Corporate office, directly responsible for industrial engineering, quality, pre production, fabric quality, facilities and logistic engineering. As senior vice president of operations, Jerell, Ltd he will be responsible for Jerell day to day operations including, technical services, inventory control, forecasting, purchasing, warehousing, quality control, sourcing and customer service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016