USA: Haggar Clothing Teams Up With NFL Alumni
Haggar Clothing Co and the National Football League Alumni have teamed up to provide the famous gold jackets for the NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2000.Haggar Clothing Co has been custom-tailoring the famous gold sport coats for Hall of Fame members for the past 14 years, and will do so again for this year's ceremony on July 29 in Canton, Ohio. The Class of 2000, including quarterback Joe Montana (San Francisco 49ers/Kansas City Chiefs) and defensive lineman Howie Long (Oakland Raiders), will receive their jackets at the Mayor's Breakfast before the induction ceremony."These sports coats signify membership in an elite group of athletes," said Frank Bracken, president and COO of Haggar Clothing Co. "We are honored to make these coats and proud of our long-standing relationship with the NFL Alumni.""We are thrilled that Haggar provides the custom-made coats for the inductees," said Frank W Krauser, president and CEO of the NFL Alumni. "Haggar's strong heritage of quality is evident in its products and in its people, and we appreciate their ongoing support."The jackets, unchanged since 1978, are classic cut two-button models made of a wool-polyester blend fabric. They include a rear vent that allows for easy range of motion. To date, the largest jacket made was for Larry Little, formerly of the Miami Dolphins, who needed a 56XL (the average male wears a 42R).Haggar Clothing Co, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear with global headquarters in Dallas. For additional information, please visit the Haggar web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack