USA: Haggar Corp's Q2 Sales Rise 19 Per Cent
Leading apparel manufacturer Haggar Corp on Wednesday posted a 19 per cent rise in second quarter sales and doubled its net income for the quarter compared to the year-ago period. The Dallas-based company, which makes men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear, said net sales for the 13 weeks to March 31, 2002 were $138 million versus $115.7m in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again