USA: Haggar Hires Industry Vet As Sportswear Manager
"Haggar's wholesale shirt business has grown to $45m since its inception in the marketplace five years ago," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "We believe Frank's progressive sales and brand management experience, coupled with his enthusiasm, will help us increase volume with existing customers and secure new channels of distribution."
Keeney, an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience, comes to Haggar from Arrow Shirt Company, where he served as vice president of sales over the dress shirt division for the past year and a half. Prior to Arrow, Keeney held several management positions at Izod Lacoste, serving most recently as executive vice president of sales and marketing for Izod Menswear. Keeney was heavily involved with re-establishing Izod's menswear volume and managing a comprehensive sales organization that covered regional sales, account executives and independent sales representatives.
Haggar Clothing Co, the operating subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear. Haggar, which markets the Haggar brand, also operates a private label division called Horizon Group, which manufactures clothing for department stores and mass merchants around the world; a womenswear division called Jerell that launched Haggar womenswear this month; and has subsidiaries in Canada, the United Kingdom and Japan. In addition, Haggar holds the exclusive license for DKNY men's classification pants in the United States and Canada, and is negotiating a license for Claiborne pants in North America.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Tad Parnell as vice president, director of sales for JCPenney....
Casual and dress apparel company Haggar has named Joseph Harris as the company's senior vice president of global sourcing and product development....
Apparel and sportswear marketer Haggar Corp has named Jim Lewis as the company's new chief executive officer....
Clothing marketer Haggar Corp is to be bought by Infinity Associates LLC, Perseus LLC and Symphony Holdings Limited for approximately $212 million....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Men's and ladies' wear marketer Haggar Corp has reported third-quarter sales and income increases as it continues efforts to boost the quality and cost of its goods. ...
VF Corporation owned denim brand, Lee, has seen growth of about 30 per cent in India, with sales rising from US$18 million (Rs780 million) in 2003 to over US$23 million (Rs1 billion) in 2004....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020