USA: Haggar Hires Industry Vet As Sportswear Manager
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Frank Keeney as manager of Haggar Sportswear. In this position, Keeney will be directly responsible for the growth of Haggar's shirt business that encompasses knits and wovens for the Black Label, Collections, Generations, and Golf sub-brands. "Haggar's wholesale shirt business has grown to $45m since its inception in the marketplace five years ago," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "We believe Frank's progressive sales and brand management experience, coupled with his enthusiasm, will help us increase volume with existing customers and secure new channels of distribution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores