USA: Haggar Hires Industry Vet As Sportswear Manager
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Frank Keeney as manager of Haggar Sportswear. In this position, Keeney will be directly responsible for the growth of Haggar's shirt business that encompasses knits and wovens for the Black Label, Collections, Generations, and Golf sub-brands. "Haggar's wholesale shirt business has grown to $45m since its inception in the marketplace five years ago," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "We believe Frank's progressive sales and brand management experience, coupled with his enthusiasm, will help us increase volume with existing customers and secure new channels of distribution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar