USA: Haggar Hires Industry Vet As Sportswear Manager
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Frank Keeney as manager of Haggar Sportswear. In this position, Keeney will be directly responsible for the growth of Haggar's shirt business that encompasses knits and wovens for the Black Label, Collections, Generations, and Golf sub-brands. "Haggar's wholesale shirt business has grown to $45m since its inception in the marketplace five years ago," said Frank Bracken, president and COO. "We believe Frank's progressive sales and brand management experience, coupled with his enthusiasm, will help us increase volume with existing customers and secure new channels of distribution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022