UK: Haggar Promotes Terry Chisholm As Sales Director
Haggar Clothing Co has promoted Terry Chisholm to director of sales and marketing of Haggar's subsidiary in the United Kingdom. She will be responsible for sales, merchandising and marketing of the brand throughout Europe. Bud McCullar, vice president, global brand development stated: "Terry is a well respected seller in the UK marketplace. We look forward to her contributions in continuing sales growth and building of brand preference in the UK."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"