USA: Haggar Taps New Director Of Brand Management
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Sherri L. Rankin to the position of director of brand management.She will be responsible for seasonal brand marketing initiatives for the company, and will report directly to the vice president of marketing services, Michael Schornstein.Rankin, who comes to Haggar from Sara Lee Sock Company, has several years of experience in strategic development, cost analysis, product packaging and brand management. She has worked for well-known national brand companies, including two divisions of the Sara Lee Sock Company, Procter and Gamble and Hewlett Packard.Haggar Clothing Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear with global headquarters in Dallas. For additional information, please visit the Haggar web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020