USA: Haggar Taps New Director Of Brand Management
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Sherri L. Rankin to the position of director of brand management.She will be responsible for seasonal brand marketing initiatives for the company, and will report directly to the vice president of marketing services, Michael Schornstein.Rankin, who comes to Haggar from Sara Lee Sock Company, has several years of experience in strategic development, cost analysis, product packaging and brand management. She has worked for well-known national brand companies, including two divisions of the Sara Lee Sock Company, Procter and Gamble and Hewlett Packard.Haggar Clothing Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear with global headquarters in Dallas. For additional information, please visit the Haggar web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores