USA: Haggar Taps New Director Of Brand Management
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Sherri L. Rankin to the position of director of brand management.She will be responsible for seasonal brand marketing initiatives for the company, and will report directly to the vice president of marketing services, Michael Schornstein.Rankin, who comes to Haggar from Sara Lee Sock Company, has several years of experience in strategic development, cost analysis, product packaging and brand management. She has worked for well-known national brand companies, including two divisions of the Sara Lee Sock Company, Procter and Gamble and Hewlett Packard.Haggar Clothing Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear with global headquarters in Dallas. For additional information, please visit the Haggar web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts