USA: Haggar Taps New Director Of Brand Management
Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Sherri L. Rankin to the position of director of brand management.She will be responsible for seasonal brand marketing initiatives for the company, and will report directly to the vice president of marketing services, Michael Schornstein.Rankin, who comes to Haggar from Sara Lee Sock Company, has several years of experience in strategic development, cost analysis, product packaging and brand management. She has worked for well-known national brand companies, including two divisions of the Sara Lee Sock Company, Procter and Gamble and Hewlett Packard.Haggar Clothing Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of Haggar Corp (Nasdaq: HGGR), is a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear with global headquarters in Dallas. For additional information, please visit the Haggar web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022