USA: Haggar Ties Up With Peacock As New Neckwear Licensee
Apparel maker Haggar Clothing Co has signed a licensing agreement with Peacock Apparel Group Inc to introduce an updated neckwear line.
"A strategic goal for the Haggar brand is to meet all of the lifestyle apparel needs of our customers," said Alan Burks, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Haggar.
"Since the workplace is becoming dressier, neckwear has become an important clothing addition to our consumers' wardrobes.
"The agreement with Peacock is an important extension for us. Expanding our neckwear classification allows Haggar to provide our consumers with smart, classic style that complements our existing business."
The Haggar neckwear line will be introduced to major retailers this month and will retail from $24.99-$29.99.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Tad Parnell as vice president, director of sales for JCPenney....
A one-day conference that explores the importance of developing a sound brand strategy that responds to changing consumer needs and preferences is taking place on 19 January 2006 at the Fashion Instit...
Casual and dress apparel company Haggar has named Joseph Harris as the company's senior vice president of global sourcing and product development....
Apparel and sportswear marketer Haggar Corp has named Jim Lewis as the company's new chief executive officer....
Clothing marketer Haggar Corp is to be bought by Infinity Associates LLC, Perseus LLC and Symphony Holdings Limited for approximately $212 million....
Men's and ladies' wear marketer Haggar Corp has reported third-quarter sales and income increases as it continues efforts to boost the quality and cost of its goods. ...
Men's and women's apparel marketer Haggar Clothing Co is planning to implement Jesta IS's Vision Merchandising Solution in its retail subsidiary....
Clothing marketer Haggar Corp said second-quarter net sales fell to $120.8 million from $132.0m a year ago, mainly due to a weak performance of the Forever New brand and sluggish sales of seasonal spo...
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack