USA: Haggar's Annual Sales Up 3 Per Cent
Haggar Corp, a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year for fiscal year 2001, which ended September 30, 2001. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, Haggar reported net sales of $120,772,000 and net income of $2,731,000, or $0.42 on a diluted earnings per share basis. This compares to the fourth quarter of 2000, in which the company reported $115,053,000 in net sales and a net income of $5,120,000, or $0.78 on a diluted earnings per share basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack