USA: Haggar's Annual Sales Up 3 Per Cent
Haggar Corp, a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year for fiscal year 2001, which ended September 30, 2001. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, Haggar reported net sales of $120,772,000 and net income of $2,731,000, or $0.42 on a diluted earnings per share basis. This compares to the fourth quarter of 2000, in which the company reported $115,053,000 in net sales and a net income of $5,120,000, or $0.78 on a diluted earnings per share basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020