USA: Haggar's Annual Sales Up 3 Per Cent
Haggar Corp, a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year for fiscal year 2001, which ended September 30, 2001. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, Haggar reported net sales of $120,772,000 and net income of $2,731,000, or $0.42 on a diluted earnings per share basis. This compares to the fourth quarter of 2000, in which the company reported $115,053,000 in net sales and a net income of $5,120,000, or $0.78 on a diluted earnings per share basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022