USA: Haggar's Annual Sales Up 3 Per Cent
Haggar Corp, a leading marketer of men's casual and dress apparel and women's sportswear, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year for fiscal year 2001, which ended September 30, 2001. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001, Haggar reported net sales of $120,772,000 and net income of $2,731,000, or $0.42 on a diluted earnings per share basis. This compares to the fourth quarter of 2000, in which the company reported $115,053,000 in net sales and a net income of $5,120,000, or $0.78 on a diluted earnings per share basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts