NEW ZEALAND: Hallenstein Glasson appoints new CEO
New Zealand fashion retailer Hallenstein Glasson Holdings has appointed Graeme Popplewell as its CEO, effective immediately.
Popplewell has been finance director of the company since 1985, and managing director of the Hallensteins chain since June 2010.
It follows an announcement yesterday (23 February) that CEO Stephen Timms was to will resign from his position as of tomorrow.
Timms was appointed CEO on 13 January 2010, but will return to Australia for family reasons.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022