NEW ZEALAND: Hallenstein Glasson fills key buying role
Apparel retailer Hallenstein Glasson Holdings Limited has secured top Australian fashion executive Tali Kalb as its new general manager of merchandise.
Ms Kalb joins from Jeanswest, where she initially served as women's wear product manger and more recently as merchandise director covering the whole business including men's wear, women's wear, denim and accessories.
Chief Executive Shayne Quanchi said: "We're thrilled to be appointing someone of Tali's calibre and experience to the key Glassons buying role.
"The right buying direction can make or break a brand and we're delighted to have Tali on board to lead Glassons' overall fashion direction into the future."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020