USA: Hampshire Group Appoints Clayton Interim CFO
The 65-year-old, formerly the South Carolina-based company's CFO, will replace current financial chief William Hodge.
Hodge has resigned from the company to pursue other interests.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth