Hampshire Group CFO Darwin departs
Trey Darwin, the chief financial officer for US apparel business Hampshire Group, has had his position terminated.
The decision was effective from 2 March and Darwin's role is currently being covered by CEO Paul Buxbaum, and chief operating officer, David Price. They are currently overseeing the company’s finance and reporting functions out of the Hampshire’s South Carolina office.
Hampshire is hoping to hire an interim CFO within a week while commencing a search for a permanent finance chief.
Last month, Hampshire cut its sales and earnings outlook for the fourth quarter, blaming the cancellation or delay of December deliveries and quality issues from a key fabric supplier.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020