USA: Hampshire Group FY Income Falls To $11.42m
However, the South Carolina-based company also posted net sales of $112.48m for the fourth quarter, up from $109.73m in the same period a year prior.
Net income for the quarter, meanwhile, fell to $6.79m from $9.08m in the previous fourth quarter.
The company said its 2003 results were adversely affected by competitive conditions in the retail apparel market.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores