US: Hampshire Group names Darwin CFO
Fashion apparel manufacturer Hampshire Group has named Trey Darwin its new CFO.
He succeeds Maura McNerney Langley, who resigned earlier this month to pursue another opportunity. CEO Paul Buxbaum said the Darwin's appointment is a key element in the company's turnaround and growth strategy.
Prior to joining the Hampshire, Darwin served as the director and vice president of finance at men's wear maker Haggar Clothing Co.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US apparel manufacturer Hampshire Group has said it is "disappointed" after reporting a wider year-on-year loss during the third quarter, hurt by lower sales and increased costs....
US-based apparel manufacturer Hampshire Group has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution as a company-wide tool to help support the growth of its business....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022