US: Hampshire Group promotes Price to COO
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has promoted senior vice president of operations, David Price, to the role of chief operating officer.
Price has not replaced anyone, but now has a larger role overseeing all company operations, a spokesperson for Hampshire Group told just-style today (31 March).
He has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations.
"David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward," Buxbaum said.
Hampshire Group Promotes David Price to COO
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hampshire Group, Limited (OTC Markets: HAMP) today announced the promotion of David Price to the role of Chief Operating Officer. Price held the role of Senior Vice President of Operations at Hampshire Group since 2012. Price will report to Paul Buxbaum, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will oversee operations in all divisions of Hampshire Group. “We are thrilled to promote David into the role of COO. David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward,” said Paul Buxbaum.
Price has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations. He has held senior management positions with Aramark Uniform Services, Cintas, Wrangler (VF Corp) and most recently as Senior Vice President of Operations at Haggar Clothing.
Hampshire Group, Limited (www.hamp.com), along with its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Hampshire Brands, Inc. and Rio Garment S.A. is a provider of fashion apparel across a broad range of product categories, channels of distribution and price points. The Company specializes in designing and marketing men’s sportswear to department stores, chain stores and mass market retailers under licensed brands, our own proprietary brands and the private labels of our customers. The Company operates a Honduras-based apparel manufacturer, designing, sourcing and manufacturing knit tops for men, women and children.
Original source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140328005320/en/Hampshire-Group-Promotes-David-Price-COO#.Uzlt0ahdWSo
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has signed a global sourcing deal with jeans giant Levi Strauss....
The Global market review of Workwear which was first published by just-style in 2010 proved to be one of our best selling reports to date. Hardly surprising then, that there has been much anticipation...
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has entered into a licensing deal with California-based hiking and climbing-inspired brand Gramicci....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Workwear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, and Uniforms. The report provides separate comprehensive...
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report