US: Hampshire Group promotes Price to COO
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has promoted senior vice president of operations, David Price, to the role of chief operating officer.
Price has not replaced anyone, but now has a larger role overseeing all company operations, a spokesperson for Hampshire Group told just-style today (31 March).
He has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations.
"David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward," Buxbaum said.
Hampshire Group Promotes David Price to COO
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hampshire Group, Limited (OTC Markets: HAMP) today announced the promotion of David Price to the role of Chief Operating Officer. Price held the role of Senior Vice President of Operations at Hampshire Group since 2012. Price will report to Paul Buxbaum, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will oversee operations in all divisions of Hampshire Group. “We are thrilled to promote David into the role of COO. David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward,” said Paul Buxbaum.
Price has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations. He has held senior management positions with Aramark Uniform Services, Cintas, Wrangler (VF Corp) and most recently as Senior Vice President of Operations at Haggar Clothing.
Hampshire Group, Limited (www.hamp.com), along with its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Hampshire Brands, Inc. and Rio Garment S.A. is a provider of fashion apparel across a broad range of product categories, channels of distribution and price points. The Company specializes in designing and marketing men’s sportswear to department stores, chain stores and mass market retailers under licensed brands, our own proprietary brands and the private labels of our customers. The Company operates a Honduras-based apparel manufacturer, designing, sourcing and manufacturing knit tops for men, women and children.
Original source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140328005320/en/Hampshire-Group-Promotes-David-Price-COO#.Uzlt0ahdWSo
US apparel business Hampshire Group has appointed William Drozdowski as interim-CFO following the termination of Trey Darwin's position earlier this month....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Workwear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, and Uniforms. The report provides separate comprehensive...
Trey Darwin, the chief financial officer for US apparel business Hampshire Group, has had his position terminated....
Hampshire Group has cut its sales and earnings outlook for the fourth quarter, blaming the cancellation or delay of December deliveries and quality issues from a key fabric supplier....
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- American Apparel exits bankruptcy
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024