US: Hampshire Group promotes Price to COO
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has promoted senior vice president of operations, David Price, to the role of chief operating officer.
Price has not replaced anyone, but now has a larger role overseeing all company operations, a spokesperson for Hampshire Group told just-style today (31 March).
He has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations.
"David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward," Buxbaum said.
Hampshire Group Promotes David Price to COO
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hampshire Group, Limited (OTC Markets: HAMP) today announced the promotion of David Price to the role of Chief Operating Officer. Price held the role of Senior Vice President of Operations at Hampshire Group since 2012. Price will report to Paul Buxbaum, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will oversee operations in all divisions of Hampshire Group. “We are thrilled to promote David into the role of COO. David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward,” said Paul Buxbaum.
Price has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations. He has held senior management positions with Aramark Uniform Services, Cintas, Wrangler (VF Corp) and most recently as Senior Vice President of Operations at Haggar Clothing.
Hampshire Group, Limited (www.hamp.com), along with its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Hampshire Brands, Inc. and Rio Garment S.A. is a provider of fashion apparel across a broad range of product categories, channels of distribution and price points. The Company specializes in designing and marketing men’s sportswear to department stores, chain stores and mass market retailers under licensed brands, our own proprietary brands and the private labels of our customers. The Company operates a Honduras-based apparel manufacturer, designing, sourcing and manufacturing knit tops for men, women and children.
Original source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140328005320/en/Hampshire-Group-Promotes-David-Price-COO#.Uzlt0ahdWSo
The Global market review of Workwear which was first published by just-style in 2010 proved to be one of our best selling reports to date. Hardly surprising then, that there has been much anticipation...
As part of efforts to boost its online operations, US men's wear manufacturer Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Eve Richey as its chief digital officer....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Workwear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, and Uniforms. The report provides separate comprehensive...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre