US: Hampshire Group promotes Price to COO
Fashion apparel maker Hampshire Group has promoted senior vice president of operations, David Price, to the role of chief operating officer.
Price has not replaced anyone, but now has a larger role overseeing all company operations, a spokesperson for Hampshire Group told just-style today (31 March).
He has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations.
"David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward," Buxbaum said.
Hampshire Group Promotes David Price to COO
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hampshire Group, Limited (OTC Markets: HAMP) today announced the promotion of David Price to the role of Chief Operating Officer. Price held the role of Senior Vice President of Operations at Hampshire Group since 2012. Price will report to Paul Buxbaum, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will oversee operations in all divisions of Hampshire Group. “We are thrilled to promote David into the role of COO. David has been an integral part of the turnaround effort of Hampshire Group, and he will serve an even more important role in building the business going forward,” said Paul Buxbaum.
Price has 27 years of industry experience in manufacturing, merchandising, distribution, sourcing/procurement and operations. He has held senior management positions with Aramark Uniform Services, Cintas, Wrangler (VF Corp) and most recently as Senior Vice President of Operations at Haggar Clothing.
Hampshire Group, Limited (www.hamp.com), along with its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Hampshire Brands, Inc. and Rio Garment S.A. is a provider of fashion apparel across a broad range of product categories, channels of distribution and price points. The Company specializes in designing and marketing men’s sportswear to department stores, chain stores and mass market retailers under licensed brands, our own proprietary brands and the private labels of our customers. The Company operates a Honduras-based apparel manufacturer, designing, sourcing and manufacturing knit tops for men, women and children.
Original source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140328005320/en/Hampshire-Group-Promotes-David-Price-COO#.Uzlt0ahdWSo
US apparel business Hampshire Group has appointed William Drozdowski as interim-CFO following the termination of Trey Darwin's position earlier this month....
Trey Darwin, the chief financial officer for US apparel business Hampshire Group, has had his position terminated....
Hampshire Group has cut its sales and earnings outlook for the fourth quarter, blaming the cancellation or delay of December deliveries and quality issues from a key fabric supplier....
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras