CANADA: Hampshire inks licensing deal with OneAgency
Apparel maker Hampshire Group has inked a licensing agreement with OneAgency, which is part of The Trimera Group, to sell Scott James branded sportswear for men in Canada.
The three-year deal grants OneAgency wholesale and retail distribution rights to the Scott James men's clothing collection starting spring 2013.
As part of wider expansion plans, Hampshire has launched an exclusive Scott James boy's clothing line at Bloomingdale's and revealed it will open a flagship store in Boston next month.
Apparel business Hampshire Group has appointed board member Paul Buxbaum as its new chief executive officer, replacing Heath Golden who has resigned....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack