USA: Hancock Fabrics Opens Third Internet Store
Hancock Fabrics, Inc. (NYSE:HKF), announced today that it has opened its third internet store, "Home Decorating Accents by Hancock Fabrics", located at homedecoratingaccents.com . In commenting on the announcement, Larry G. Kirk, Chief Executive Officer, said, "After opening two internet stores during the past 18 months that focus on the sale of fabric and related accessories, we are pleased to be able to extend our internet presence to the area of home accents. This is a logical step for us, as it coincides with and complements a greater emphasis on home related products in our physical stores. Home accents, in particular, have been very well received by consumers since the line was added to our stores' product mix in late 1999." "From the beginning, our internet strategy was developed to support the Hancock Fabrics stores located across the country by providing customers with ideas, sewing instructions, fashion tips, store addresses and other information, and by presenting within the virtual stores a sampling of the merchandise mix that is available in our physical stores. Our new home accents store furthers that strategy, and it is linked with our corporate site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack