USA: Hancock Fabrics Opens Third Internet Store
Hancock Fabrics, Inc. (NYSE:HKF), announced today that it has opened its third internet store, "Home Decorating Accents by Hancock Fabrics", located at homedecoratingaccents.com . In commenting on the announcement, Larry G. Kirk, Chief Executive Officer, said, "After opening two internet stores during the past 18 months that focus on the sale of fabric and related accessories, we are pleased to be able to extend our internet presence to the area of home accents. This is a logical step for us, as it coincides with and complements a greater emphasis on home related products in our physical stores. Home accents, in particular, have been very well received by consumers since the line was added to our stores' product mix in late 1999." "From the beginning, our internet strategy was developed to support the Hancock Fabrics stores located across the country by providing customers with ideas, sewing instructions, fashion tips, store addresses and other information, and by presenting within the virtual stores a sampling of the merchandise mix that is available in our physical stores. Our new home accents store furthers that strategy, and it is linked with our corporate site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020