USA: Hancock Fabrics Opens Third Internet Store
Hancock Fabrics, Inc. (NYSE:HKF), announced today that it has opened its third internet store, "Home Decorating Accents by Hancock Fabrics", located at homedecoratingaccents.com . In commenting on the announcement, Larry G. Kirk, Chief Executive Officer, said, "After opening two internet stores during the past 18 months that focus on the sale of fabric and related accessories, we are pleased to be able to extend our internet presence to the area of home accents. This is a logical step for us, as it coincides with and complements a greater emphasis on home related products in our physical stores. Home accents, in particular, have been very well received by consumers since the line was added to our stores' product mix in late 1999." "From the beginning, our internet strategy was developed to support the Hancock Fabrics stores located across the country by providing customers with ideas, sewing instructions, fashion tips, store addresses and other information, and by presenting within the virtual stores a sampling of the merchandise mix that is available in our physical stores. Our new home accents store furthers that strategy, and it is linked with our corporate site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack