USA: Hancock Fabrics Reports 70 Per Cent Earnings Increase
Hancock Fabrics today announced its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and the full fiscal year. Net earnings for the 13 weeks ended January 28, 2001 increased 27 per cent to $5m, or $.31 per diluted share, compared with $4m, or $.22 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 1999. Sales decreased 2.1 per cent to $101.2m from $103.4m in the same quarter a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"