US: Hanes signs Jennifer Love Hewitt to launch All-Over Comfort Bra
Leading US apparel brand Hanes has signed actress Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in an advertising campaign for its new 'All-Over Comfort Bra with ComfortSoft Straps.'
The campaign will include television, print and online ads running from spring to autumn 2007.
The new bra features wider ComfortSoft Straps to eliminate cutting and digging into shoulders and overcome the problem of continuously slipping bra straps, butter-soft fabric, an optional hidden underwire, and a Tagless design for added comfort.
Love Hewitt previously starred in a print advertising campaign featuring the Hanes Perfect Panty in 2006.
Hanes is one of the brands owned by Hanesbrands Inc, which spun off from Sara Lee in September 2006. The company's other brands include Champion, Playtex, Bali, Just My Size, barely there and Wonderbra.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Tennis ace Maria Sharapova has unveiled the 2007 US Open day and evening dresses she will wear for match play, on the rooftop of Rockefeller Center, New York....
World leading sporting goods company Nike has promoted Nigel Cowman to the new position of general manager for Nike Ireland....
US underwear and sportswear maker Hanesbrands has scoped out plans to build a US$20m garment plant in Vietnam's old capital of Hue City, Thua Thien Hue province....
Underwear and T-shirt maker Hanesbrands has seen its second quarter profit fall by 57.1% as restructuring charges continue to bite....
Nike has teamed up with cancer survivor and champion cyclist Lance Armstrong to launch a Livestrong collection of apparel, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids....
Hanesbrands is to shift some underwear and apparel production away from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic after deciding these countries are too expensive. But how long will it and other companie...
Underwear and knitwear marketer Hanesbrands Inc today (27 June) instigated its latest wave of cost-cutting measures which will see the closure of nine plants in four countries employing around 5,000 w...
Eclat Textile Co, one of Taiwan's top-three garment makers, plans to invest US$35m on expanding its operations in Vietnam according to local media....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts