US: Hanesbrands CFO steps down
US apparel firm Hanesbrands has announced the resignation of chief financial officer (CFO), Lee Wyatt effective 30 June.
Current controller and chief accounting officer Dale Boyles will serve as interim CFO while the company search for someone to fill the position.
Wyatt who joined HanesBrands to oversee the development of the company's financial, accounting and external reporting capabilities, is leaving to seek similar opportunities.
"Lee Wyatt built a strong finance organisation at Hanesbrands with a deep bench of professionals who have helped us revamp our cost structure, create a flexible capital structure and develop a sustainable growth platform," said Hanes chairman and chief executive officer, Richard Noll.
Strong profitability in its core business helped apparel group Hanesbrands to lift third quarter profits by nearly half, significantly outpacing the company's 5% revenue growth....
T-shirt and underwear maker HanesBrands has made a number of changes to its executive line-up, including the promotion of Gerald Evans Jr and William Nictakis as co-chief operating officers with joint...
Hong Kong-based private label knitwear manufacturer Brilliant Global Ltd is to use the new cotton-like flax-based fibre Crailar in some of the items it produces for global brands....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack