US: Hanesbrands launches High School Musical range
Apparel group Hanesbrands' Champion label is launching a range of replica themed clothing to tie in with the release of the third High School Musical film.
Champion provided the activewear used in High School Musical 3: Senior Year by East High Wildcats, and has now released a range of products inspired by the items worn by the Disney film's leading characters.
These include cheerleader outfits, athletic wear, hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts and team uniforms worn by the Wildcats characters, and will be available from C9 at Champion in selected Target Stores across the US.
"This effort deepens our working relationship with Disney and is an excellent complement to Hanesbrands' and Champion's long-term marketing alliance with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts," said Kevin Hall, Hanesbrands executive vice president, chief marketing officer.
Casual wear maker MJ Soffe has hired Ron Wagenseil as executive vice president of sales to manage the company's four sales divisions: sporting goods, retail, military and college bookstores....
Footwear retail giant Payless ShoeSource has taken a major step in its international expansion effort with the first store openings in the eastern hemisphere....
US apparel maker Hanesbrands has set a goal to reduce its long-term debt in 2009 by at least US$300m....
Underwear and T-shirt maker Hanesbrands today (24 February) said it does not to expect to meet its earnings goal this year, and that the recession will impact on sales and pension costs in 2009....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020