FRANCE: Happychic invests in PLM to support growth
French fashion firm Happychic Group has selected product lifecycle management (PLM) software from Centric Software to help support its international growth.
The owner of the Jules, Brice and Bizzbee brands is expanding at the rate of around 40 new retail stores each year, and will implement the Centric 8 PLM solution to improve visibility and increase efficiency.
Happychic also expects to realise benefits from a reduction in low-value administrative tasks and data entry, and a decrease the number iterations required for samples and prototypes.
The PLM solution "will allow Happychic to bring more fashion, faster, to the market," said CEO Gauthier Watrelot, adding that it will also support the continuous changes Happychic makes between collections each season.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at what Britain's Modern Slavery Act will achieve in the garment industry, the role of ethical buyers in a supply chain, and Under Armour i...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at a new free trade agreement reached between the EU and Vietnam, the failure of the latest TPP talks to clinch a deal, and the commercial ...
British clothing brand Musto has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help support its expansion plans in Europe....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar