US: Harbor names new Impulse vp, brand manager
Harbor Footwear Group has appointed Courtney Delmore as the new vice president and brand manager of the Impulse division, where he will be heading up brand development and coordinating sales.
The Impulse by Steeple Gate brand will now incorporate casual, athleisure and dress shoe styles under the trademark, the company added.
Working in conjunction with the product development staff at the company, Delmore will spearhead the development and distribution of new styles under the label.
Harbor president and chief executive Dennis Lazar said: "Courtney has twenty years of direct experience in the men's footwear market in such areas as sales, marketing, product development and branding,
"His knowledge and resourcefulness will prove to be invaluable in the future growth of the Impulse by Steeple Gate brand."
Delmore previously held senior management positions with FUBU, Pelle Pelle and Mauri among others.
Impulse by Steeple Gate is a branded line of men's footwear incorporating cutting-edge design characteristics coupled with an aggressive pricing strategy.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack