USA: Harbor Signs Schott Bros As Apparel Licensee
Men's shoe firm Harbor Footwear Group Ltd on Friday announced it had signed a multi-year licensing agreement with Schott Bros as the exclusive producer and distributor of outerwear for its Giorgio Brutini and GBX labels. The New York-based company, whose other brands include Steeple Gate and Carlo Morandi, said the outerwear will include leather, nubuck, microfabric and faux shearling. Financial details were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again