EUROPE: Harmful chemicals foul Euro 2012 football shirts
Europe's consumer watchdog has warned football fans could be putting their health at risk after tests showed some team shirts contain harmful and toxic substances including lead - with the Poland strip so contaminated it should be "banned outright".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard