US: Harold's Stores appoints Staffieri as CEO
Retailer Harold's Stores has appointed Ronald Staffieri as chief executive officer.
Staffieri has over 20 years of experience in president and chief executive officer roles working for large retailers, and was most recently CEO of arts and craft retailer Rag Shops and president of Michaels Stores.
Staffieri will replace Clark Hinkley, who has been serving as interim CEO and will now remain involved with the upscale apparel chain in a merchandising capacity.
Non-executive chairman of the board William Haslam said: "We are very pleased that a retailer of Ron's caliber has decided to join the Harold's team. We are also grateful that Clark Hinkley will continue to assist the company's merchandising efforts."
The Dallas-based firm currently operates 42 ladies' and men's specialty stores in 19 US states.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts