UK: Harry Potter To Wear Scottish Knitwear Again
Scottish company Teviot Knitwear has secured the contract to produce all of the knitwear featured in the two forthcoming Harry Potter films. The company made all of the jumpers, socks and stockings for the first film, 'Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone'. The company has also put in an application to Warner Brothers to secure the commercial contract to produce replica Harry Potter knitwear for the United Kingdom market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth