USA: Harry Rosen Taps GERS for Business Solutions
Harry Rosen Inc, a retailer of high-end men's wear with $175m in annual sales, has selected GERS Retail Systems to provide enterprise-wide software solutions for the Harry Rosen chain in Canada and its BOSS Hugo Boss stores in the United States. Harry Rosen Inc purchased the GERS licensing rights for its Electronic Retail Enterprise, including Enterprise1 for merchandising, distribution and financials; RetailAnalyst for business intelligence; and PLANalyst for merchandise planning and allocation. "There were many reasons why Harry Rosen selected GERS, such as leading edge technology, financial stability of the organisation and obviously the products' ability to meet our functional requirements," said Steve Jackson, manager of IS for Harry Rosen Inc. GERS' Electronic Retail Enterprise offers Harry Rosen Inc a powerful suite of fully integrated business solutions that will significantly improve their operations. "We needed a system that is easy to use and intuitive," said Jackson. "We needed to analyze the data that is collected into meaningful information that can assist all levels of our organization in making quick and informed decisions with little effort." Jackson adds that GERS solutions "will provide us with the tools needed to reduce the effort to complete existing tasks through efficiencies and improved processes."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022