USA: Harry Rosen Taps GERS for Business Solutions
Harry Rosen Inc, a retailer of high-end men's wear with $175m in annual sales, has selected GERS Retail Systems to provide enterprise-wide software solutions for the Harry Rosen chain in Canada and its BOSS Hugo Boss stores in the United States. Harry Rosen Inc purchased the GERS licensing rights for its Electronic Retail Enterprise, including Enterprise1 for merchandising, distribution and financials; RetailAnalyst for business intelligence; and PLANalyst for merchandise planning and allocation. "There were many reasons why Harry Rosen selected GERS, such as leading edge technology, financial stability of the organisation and obviously the products' ability to meet our functional requirements," said Steve Jackson, manager of IS for Harry Rosen Inc. GERS' Electronic Retail Enterprise offers Harry Rosen Inc a powerful suite of fully integrated business solutions that will significantly improve their operations. "We needed a system that is easy to use and intuitive," said Jackson. "We needed to analyze the data that is collected into meaningful information that can assist all levels of our organization in making quick and informed decisions with little effort." Jackson adds that GERS solutions "will provide us with the tools needed to reduce the effort to complete existing tasks through efficiencies and improved processes."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack