USA: Harry Rosen Taps GERS for Business Solutions
Harry Rosen Inc, a retailer of high-end men's wear with $175m in annual sales, has selected GERS Retail Systems to provide enterprise-wide software solutions for the Harry Rosen chain in Canada and its BOSS Hugo Boss stores in the United States. Harry Rosen Inc purchased the GERS licensing rights for its Electronic Retail Enterprise, including Enterprise1 for merchandising, distribution and financials; RetailAnalyst for business intelligence; and PLANalyst for merchandise planning and allocation. "There were many reasons why Harry Rosen selected GERS, such as leading edge technology, financial stability of the organisation and obviously the products' ability to meet our functional requirements," said Steve Jackson, manager of IS for Harry Rosen Inc. GERS' Electronic Retail Enterprise offers Harry Rosen Inc a powerful suite of fully integrated business solutions that will significantly improve their operations. "We needed a system that is easy to use and intuitive," said Jackson. "We needed to analyze the data that is collected into meaningful information that can assist all levels of our organization in making quick and informed decisions with little effort." Jackson adds that GERS solutions "will provide us with the tools needed to reduce the effort to complete existing tasks through efficiencies and improved processes."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022