USA: Hartmarx Board Forms Ad Hoc Committee
Mr. Farley made the following statement:
"The Board of Directors of Hartmarx Corporation has formed an Ad Hoc Committee to evaluate any legitimate offers or transactions proposed to the Company. I have been asked to serve as chairman of the Committee.
"The Committee, the Board and Hartmarx executive management have exercised and fully intend to continue to exercise their fiduciary duties and responsibilities to shareholders in evaluating any and all such offers. We will go about our evaluation in an objective, professional, deliberate and detailed manner."
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores