USA: Hartmarx Completes Acquisition Of Consolidated Apparel Group
Hartmarx Corporation today announced the completion of its acquisition of the Consolidated Apparel Group, a diversified marketer of men's sportswear headquartered in New York City. Elbert O. Hand, chairman and chief executive officer of Hartmarx, said: "We are very excited to have Consolidated Apparel Group as part of the Hartmarx family. Its wide range of sportswear offerings are sold at price points and serve distribution channels which complement our current sportswear lines. Consolidated's revenues have been growing, now exceeding $50m annually, and its results are expected to have a positive impact on Hartmarx earnings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack