USA: Hartmarx Completes Acquisition Of Consolidated Apparel Group
Hartmarx Corporation today announced the completion of its acquisition of the Consolidated Apparel Group, a diversified marketer of men's sportswear headquartered in New York City. Elbert O. Hand, chairman and chief executive officer of Hartmarx, said: "We are very excited to have Consolidated Apparel Group as part of the Hartmarx family. Its wide range of sportswear offerings are sold at price points and serve distribution channels which complement our current sportswear lines. Consolidated's revenues have been growing, now exceeding $50m annually, and its results are expected to have a positive impact on Hartmarx earnings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020