USA: Hartmarx Completes Acquisition Of Consolidated Apparel Group
Hartmarx Corporation today announced the completion of its acquisition of the Consolidated Apparel Group, a diversified marketer of men's sportswear headquartered in New York City. Elbert O. Hand, chairman and chief executive officer of Hartmarx, said: "We are very excited to have Consolidated Apparel Group as part of the Hartmarx family. Its wide range of sportswear offerings are sold at price points and serve distribution channels which complement our current sportswear lines. Consolidated's revenues have been growing, now exceeding $50m annually, and its results are expected to have a positive impact on Hartmarx earnings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022