USA: Hartmax Names Patel CEO
Clothing manufacturer Hartmarx Corporation today appointed its president and COO, Homi Patel, to the additional role of CEO, succeeding Elbert Hand. The Chicago-based company, which produces apparel under brands including Hickey-Freeman, Palm Beach and Cambridge, said Hand will continue as chairman until June 2004. Patel's appointment is the first stage in its new management succession plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands