AUSTRALIA: Harvey Buys Big Stake In Rebel Sport
Gerry Harvey, billionaire chairman of electrical goods and furniture retailer Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, has added an 8.8 per cent stake in Rebel Sport to his long list of investments, the Courier Mail (Queensland) reported Friday. "I've taken up a position in lots of companies," Mr Harvey said. "It's just that Rebel Sport's a little one so it looks like a lot - I've actually got more money in other companies than Rebel Sport." Mr Harvey already had a 1.3 per cent stake in the sporting goods retailer, having purchased 800,000 shares a couple of years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022