AUSTRALIA: Harvey Buys Big Stake In Rebel Sport
Gerry Harvey, billionaire chairman of electrical goods and furniture retailer Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, has added an 8.8 per cent stake in Rebel Sport to his long list of investments, the Courier Mail (Queensland) reported Friday. "I've taken up a position in lots of companies," Mr Harvey said. "It's just that Rebel Sport's a little one so it looks like a lot - I've actually got more money in other companies than Rebel Sport." Mr Harvey already had a 1.3 per cent stake in the sporting goods retailer, having purchased 800,000 shares a couple of years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020