UK: Harvey Nichols names Richardson head of womenswear
Richardson will join Harvey Nicholas as head of womenswear
UK luxury fashion retailer Harvey Nichols has appointed Olivia Richardson as head of womenswear.
Richardson has most recently been consulting for several luxury and high street brands. She has previously served as senior womenswear buyer at department store retailer Selfridges, as well as head of buying at Liberty's.
In her new role, Richardson will report to group fashion buying director Anita Barr.
Commenting on the appointment, Barr said Richardson's "exceptional" judgement will help Harvey Nichols with its aim of becoming a formidable player in the global luxury market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar