UK: Harvey Nichols Sets Opening Date For Edinburgh Store
Upmarket department store, Harvey Nichols, looks set to open its first Scottish store in Edinburgh around March next year. Harvey Nichols, which has revealed that it is opening full-scale stores in Manchester and Birmingham, will be the centrepiece of a new shopping area in St Andrew's Square.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again