USA: Hawaiian Retailer Chooses CobWeb's E-$torefront Platform
Hilo Hattie, the leading Hawaiian retailer, has selected CobWeb as its E-Commerce Application Service Provider (ASP). Bret Hause, vice president of Hilo Hattie, said: "We needed a completely outsourced solution from a trusted third party who had significant experience creating and implementing fully functional high-end websites. CobWeb's E-$torefront has everything we need to run a high volume online store without expending all of our precious internal resources."In 1999, Hilo Hattie revamped its original site to expand its online product offering from 150 to over 1000 Hawaiian products. Its newly designed and visually attractive storefront provided shoppers with a much larger selection, but was lacking back-end functionality. This created serious operational inefficiencies with the significantly increased order volumes. "Hilo Hattie is an ideal customer," said Richard Lancaster CEO of CobWeb. "It had already proven that e-commerce could work as a new form of distribution for the company, but it wasn't prepared to make building and running e-commerce systems one of the company's core competencies. Together we have produced a new site that irons out all of the internal inefficiencies they were facing, driving their bottom line higher and providing new store functionality for their customers." The new Hilo Hattie E-$torefront solution was launched on October 6, and has provided Hilo Hattie with the functionality it needs to grow its online offering significantly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack