USA: Hawaiian Retailer Chooses CobWeb's E-$torefront Platform
Hilo Hattie, the leading Hawaiian retailer, has selected CobWeb as its E-Commerce Application Service Provider (ASP). Bret Hause, vice president of Hilo Hattie, said: "We needed a completely outsourced solution from a trusted third party who had significant experience creating and implementing fully functional high-end websites. CobWeb's E-$torefront has everything we need to run a high volume online store without expending all of our precious internal resources."In 1999, Hilo Hattie revamped its original site to expand its online product offering from 150 to over 1000 Hawaiian products. Its newly designed and visually attractive storefront provided shoppers with a much larger selection, but was lacking back-end functionality. This created serious operational inefficiencies with the significantly increased order volumes. "Hilo Hattie is an ideal customer," said Richard Lancaster CEO of CobWeb. "It had already proven that e-commerce could work as a new form of distribution for the company, but it wasn't prepared to make building and running e-commerce systems one of the company's core competencies. Together we have produced a new site that irons out all of the internal inefficiencies they were facing, driving their bottom line higher and providing new store functionality for their customers." The new Hilo Hattie E-$torefront solution was launched on October 6, and has provided Hilo Hattie with the functionality it needs to grow its online offering significantly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective