CHINA: Hazardous chemicals found in children’s wear
Potentially hazardous chemicals have been found in children's clothes and shoes made by leading brands such as Burberry, Adidas and Disney, according to a new investigation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie