ITALY: HdP Agrees Fila Sell-Off - Paper
Italian fashion to media group HdP SpA has finally reached an initial agreement to sell 70 per cent of loss-making sportswear producer Fila Holding to investment group Continental, Italian media reported on Monday. Leading newspaper MF said Fila's backers have agreed to a plan to restructure Fila's debts of 318 million euros debt and said the deal is expected to be completed by mid-May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands