ITALY: HdP Agrees Fila Sell-Off - Paper
Italian fashion to media group HdP SpA has finally reached an initial agreement to sell 70 per cent of loss-making sportswear producer Fila Holding to investment group Continental, Italian media reported on Monday.
Leading newspaper MF said Fila's backers have agreed to a plan to restructure Fila's debts of 318 million euros debt and said the deal is expected to be completed by mid-May.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016