ITALY: HdP Cuts H1 Loss To 45m Euros
Fashion-to-media holding HdP on Tuesday revealed a narrower first-half pre-tax loss of 45.3 million euros before tax and third party interests compared to a loss of 59.9 million euros in the year-ago period. The group, which sold fashion house Valentino to Marzotto for 240 million euros and is looking to sell sports wear unit Fila, said in a news release revenues slipped to 1.55 billion euros from 1.63 billion due to the sell-offs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"