ITALY: HdP Stays Silent On Fila Bid
Holding di Partecipazioni Industriali SpA (HdP) has confirmed that several interested buyers are eyeing its 72 per cent stake in loss-making sportswear maker Fila Holding SpA. But a spokeswoman for the company has refused to comment on reports in Il Sole 24 Ore saying that investment funds Bain group and the Continental group have teamed up to offer between $100m and $125m for Fila. The offer is reportedly conditional upon reaching a debt restructuring agreement with Fila's creditor banks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack