ITALY: HdP/Dada May Combine Online Assets
Italian fashion to media group HdP SpA and Internet firm Dada SpA said on Wednesday they are holding high-level talks about the possibility of combining their online assets.
No further details were released yesterday, but the announcement comes just days after HdP sold its Valentino unit to Marzotto SpA as part of its plan to exit the fashion and textile industry.
Companies: Valentino Fashion Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel giant Gap has secured deals to take its Gap and Banana Republic brands to two key Southeast Asian markets as part of its previously announced strategy for international growth....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss has no plan to acquire Italy-based majority shareholder Valentino Fashion, a spokesperson confirmed to just-style....
Italy-based Valentino Fashion Group, which expects 10-12% sales growth this year, said today (5 December) that buying out the Hugo Boss label's minority shareholders is not a priority....
Valentino Fashion Group is to combine fully owned subsidiaries Valentino SpA and Emmeffe Srl by the end of 2005 as part of a restructuring exercise....
Italy-based design house Valentino Fashion Group is expected to consider a merger deal with its German fashion unit Hugo Boss, according to Il Corriere della Sera. ...
Valentino Fashion Group SpA will consider making acquisitions in the future, managing director Michele Norsa said in an interview with the Il Giornale newspaper....
The Milan bourse has cleared textile and fashion group Marzotto SpA's separate listing of Valentino Fashion Group SpA, which will soon by demerged from the group....
Italian fashion company La Perla has named Giulio Salvi president of its New York subsidiary La Perla Fashions Inc....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing