NETHERLANDS: Head Hit By Downhill Sales Of Winter Goods
Leading Dutch sports footwear and equipment manufacturer Head NV on Wednesday blamed lower sales of winter products and diving equipment for slight falls in fourth quarter and full-year revenues.
The company posted a 2.2 per cent fall in fourth quarter sales to $128 million from $130.9m in the year-ago period, while for the 12 months ended December 31, total revenues dipped 1.7 per cent to $392m from $398.6m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"