HOLLAND: Health Minister To Meet Clothing Representatives
Holland's Health Minister, Els Borst, has told MPs that she is to meet with representatives from the clothing industry to discuss the use of flammable materials in clothing.
Borst lead calls for tighter regulations regarding the use of flammable materials in clothing, after officials revealed that many of the injuries sustained in the New Year disaster were caused by clothing melting on to the wearers.
Talks are likely to concentrate on better labelling of flame-proof products.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020