UK: Heels On Wheels Are No Toy Says Manufacturer
In their attempts to get one step ahead of rival manufacturers in what is universally agreed to be one of the most competitive of all footwear markets, producers of trainers have never hesitated to experiment with novel designs. As a result the world has already experienced the golden trainer and the road safety trainer with either reflectors or miniature light bulbs built into the heel. Now it is the turn of the trainer on wheels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again