US: Heelys extends Hx2 range
Heelys Hx2 "Jazzy" (Photo: Business Wire)
US-based wheeled footwear maker Heelys has announced it will offer four new styles of its Hx2 collection to arrive in stores by mid-November, including adult sizes.
Heelys Hx2 has two removable wheels in each shoe, meaning they can be converted into a regular pair of Heelys by removing one of the wheels. According to Heelys, the new launches reflect customers’ enthusiasm for the two-wheeler model.
“After many requests directly from customers and through our retailers, we are glad to expand the Hx2 into adult sizes so that Mom can join the fun,” said Tom Hansen, chief executive officer of Heelys. “Heelys and the new Hx2 are proving to be a great activity for parents to enjoy with their kids.”
Heelys Hx2 has been available since July in sizes 12C–3 on the Heelys Shop and at a number of different retailers, retailing at US$54.99.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts